Connecting Souls - Company Message

Products to be Passionate About
Tips and Techniques to Connect to the Ethereal
Utterance from the soul
powered by

Close to my heart

Disco Ball

My parents told me I could be anything,
do anything.
So I never picked a box, you know the box, "if I do this job, I wear these clothes, have these friends, drive this car, live in this house, in this part of town, say these things ..."

I think lots of people are being "not a box", it's made us an amalgamation or like a disco ball,
depending on where you stand you might think I am
rich, poor,
humble, arrogant,
conservative, liberal,
rebellious or conforming...
But I'm not any.
The best you can find is a reflection of your own beliefs, values and assumption.
So enjoy the reflection, check your profile, fix your hair and ask yourself if who you're looking at is you, or a story box version of you.

6 Comments to Disco Ball:

Comments RSS
corporate entertainment on Monday, 10 March 2014 11:10 PM
I like that big disco ball. It seems so beautiful in dark and make ambiance wow!!I love it!! It glitters all around.
Reply to comment

merrily on Wednesday, 19 November 2014 8:45 AM
Thank you corporate entertainment!

stpaulievents on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 3:28 AM
Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.
Reply to comment

merrily on Wednesday, 19 November 2014 8:42 AM
Thank you stpaulievents, Let me know if it works better now. :) Merrily

globaltechreviews on Thursday, 13 March 2014 4:43 AM
I enjoy you because of all of the work on this web site. My mum enjoys making time for internet research and it's really easy to see why. All of us learn all about the dynamic ways you give valuable solutions through your blog and as well strongly encourage response from others on this idea while our own girl is starting to learn a lot. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. You are always carrying out a pretty cool job.
Reply to comment

merrily on Wednesday, 19 November 2014 8:44 AM
Hi globaltechreviews, Thank you so much! Your feedback, means a great deal to me. Best wishes to you and your family! Merrily